At T&C, every vehicle is treated with respect, regardless of its value. We believe that consistently delivering superb repair work and customer service has been our key to success since we started serving the Missoula community in 1986. From the most common commuter cars and work trucks to the rarest exotic hypercars, we have the tools and expertise to restore your vehicle to its factory condition. If you have any kind of frame, body, mechanical, or electrical damage, you’ve come to the right place.
Auto Body Repair
Our repairs are aimed to meet manufacturer standards and specifications. Through state of the art equipment and repair techniques, we assure you receive the highest quality body work attainable. We use factory replacement parts, when needed.
Fully Tooled to Perform Any Collision Repairs
- Aluminum & Steel Repairs
- Uni-Body Repairs
- Fiber Glass & Carbon Fiber Repairs
- Frame Alignment
- Frame Change Over
- Plastic Repairs
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Scratch Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Bumber Repair/Replacement
We use the highest quality urethane paint, are expertly trained in the fine art of color matching, and use a computerized paint mixing system to restore the color and texture of your vehicle to its original factory finish. Don’t let improper color matching elsewhere call attention to a badly repaired vehicle.
- Large, Enclosed Prep Stations
- Computerized Color Matching
- Advanced Texture Matching Techniques
- Only Highest Quality Paints & Materials
- Enclosed Buffing & Cleaning Stations
- Computerized Heat Recirculation
- Static Neutralization Emitters*
- Full Ceiling Air Intake System
- Central Down Draft Exhaust System
- VDF** Controlled Booth Pressure
- Color Corrected Light Fixtures
When your vehicle sustains collision damage, we have the expertise to return your vehicle back to its manufacturer’s specifications. From small scratches to complete restorations, our facility invests in the resources in order to return your vehicle to its original finish and showroom condition.